Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Today I Took The City Bus

Today I saw this quote on a bus bench, it was worth passing on - along with a girl I expect to meet some day. "Wherever the wind takes me I travel as a visitor." - Horace

I'm not sure who Horace is but he sounds important. Today I saw a black man on the city bus with two nubs for arms pinching his bus ticket to slide it down the ticket machine. I was thinking how is this guy going to get his ticket through the machine? He had a positive attitude and hopped down the aisle and he said 'Good morning' to the bus driver. So that was a good day today and I had two Subway footlongs. An egg morning one on flatbread and a tuna one for lunch on honey oat.
I'm eating better and walking outside and getting fresh air and feeling better. I think positive thinking can be contagious. That black guy with the two nubs has for me today!
As Gandhi said, “Be the change you want to see in the world.” 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you had to throw in he was black?

u iz a racist!!